Shell script to install a Kingscoin Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04.
wget -N https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoldur/Kingscoin/master/kingscoin_install.sh bash kingscoin_install.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the Masternode is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps:
- Open the Kingscoin Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 20000 KGS to MN1. You need to send all 20000 coins in one single transaction.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Help -> "Debug Window - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to Tools -> "Open Masternode Configuration File"
- Add the following entry:
Alias Address Privkey TxHash TxIndex
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- TxIndex: Second value from Step 6
- Save and close the file.
- Go to Masternode Tab. If you tab is not shown, please enable it from: Settings - Options - Wallet - Show Masternodes Tab
- Click Update status to see your node. If it is not shown, close the wallet and start it again. Make sure the wallet is unlocked.
- Select your MN and click Start Alias to start it.
- Alternatively, open Debug Console and type:
startmasternode alias 0 MN1
- Login to your VPS and check your masternode status by running the following command to confirm your MN is running:
kingscoin-cli masternode status
kingscoin-cli masternode status #To check your MN status kingscoin-cli getinfo #To get general info such as Kingscoin version and current block numnber kingscoin-cli mnsync status #To check if your MN is synced.
Also, if you want to check/start/stop Kingscoin, run one of the following commands as root:
systemctl status Kingscoin #To check if Kingscoin service is running systemctl start Kingscoin #To start Kingscoin service systemctl stop Kingscoin #To stop Kingscoin service systemctl is-enabled Kingscoin #To check if Kingscoin service is enabled on boot
Any donation is highly appreciated