Shell script to install a Reliance Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04. Use it on your own risk.
Desktop wallet setup
- Open the Reliance Desktop Wallet.
- Go to MasterNode -> My MasterNode
- Click on Create and fill in the details:
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:43210 (default port)
- Go to RECEIVE and select : MN1
- Click on Copy address
- Send 5000 REL to MN1. You need to send all 5000 coins in one single transaction.
- Go back to MasterNode tab and click on Get Config.
- Copy masternodepvikey value.
- Setup Linux VPS
- Check if your 5000 REL transaction to yourself has at least 15 confirmations.
- Go to Masternodes -> My Master Nodes tab
- Unlock your wallet if it is encrypted
- Select your masternode and click on Start
- Login to your VPS and check your masternode status by running the following command. If you get Status 9, it means your masternode is active.
Reld masternode status
Linux VPS Installation
wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoldur/Reliance/master/reliance_install.sh bash reliance_install.sh
Reld masternode status Reld getinfo
Also, if you want to check/start/stop Reliance, run one of the following commands as root:
systemctl status Reliance #To check if Reliance service is running systemctl start Reliance #To start Reliance service systemctl stop Reliance #To stop Reliance service systemctl is-enabled Reliance #To check if Reliance service is enabled on boot
Any donation is highly appreciated