Shell script to install a Rover Coin Masternode on a Linux server running Ubuntu 16.04. Use it on your own risk.
wget -q https://raw.githubusercontent.com/zoldur/RoverCoin/master/rover_install.sh bash rover_install.sh
Desktop wallet setup
After the MN is up and running, you need to configure the desktop wallet accordingly. Here are the steps:
- Open the Rover Desktop Wallet.
- Go to RECEIVE and create a New Address: MN1
- Send 10000 ROE to MN1.
- Wait for 15 confirmations.
- Go to Help -> "Debug Window - Console"
- Type the following command: masternode outputs
- Go to Masternodes tab
- Click Create and fill the details:
- Alias: MN1
- Address: VPS_IP:PORT
- Privkey: Masternode Private Key
- TxHash: First value from Step 6
- Output index: Second value from Step 6
- Reward address: leave blank
- Reward %: leave blank
- Click OK to add the masternode
- Click Start All
Roverd masternode status Roverd getinfo
Also, if you want to check/start/stop Rover, run one of the following commands as root:
systemctl status Rover #To check if Rover service is running systemctl start Rover #To start Rover service systemctl stop Rover #To stop Rover service systemctl is-enabled Rover #To check if Rover service is enabled on boot
Any donation is highly appreciated