What is this?
A program that allows you to dump the contents of a 3ds dsiware export, modify them, and rebuild to an importable .bin file.
- Windows - compiling to Linux & Mac should be easy given there are no dependancies here though
- A DSiWare export from your target console - one the utilizes a save file is preferable. The filename must be in the format: <8 digit hex>.bin Ex. 484E4441.bin)
movable.sedfrom your target console placed in your /resources folder
Basic Command Line usage is:
Dump TADpole (8-digit hex).bin d Rebuild TADpole (8-digit hex).bin r
- If you perform a System Transfer from console A to console B, the
movable.sedfrom console A (pre-transfer) will be identical to the
movable.sedfor console B (post-transfer).
- booto for sav-adjust (ecc code) and 3dbrew documentation (general dsiware export info)
- jason0597 for about 75% of the TAD crypto code
- d0k3 for inspiring the creation of this tool with this commit