DDS for SSB 6.1 transceiver based on Si5351A, ST7735 and ATMega1284p
- Short press - enable/disable RIT (transmits on the main frequency).
- Long press
- If encoder is rotated - change step of frequency
- Single press - switches type of modulation
- Press & hold when is booting - opens Settings menu (use Encoder to navigate and change the values, use Encoder button to activate the menu item and rotate to change, second click will return focus)
- Short press - switches between A/B VFO
- Long press - enables SPLIT. Allows to transmit on alternative frequency. For example if you are receiving at VFO A, you will be transmitting at VFO B frequency.
- Short press - opens menu with saved frequencies (select the frequency to load)
- Long press - opens menu with cells to save
- Short press - cycles through list of bands
- Changes step from 1 Hz to 1 MHz in power of 10th.
Watch demo on Youtube