Recipe installing a download via configure/make/make install
The configure-make-make-install recipe automates installation of configure-based source distribution into buildouts.
- The URL of a source archive to download
The name of the configure script.
The option defaults to
Basic configure options.
Defaults to a
--prefixoption that points to the part directory.
- A string of extra options to pass to configure in addition to the base options.
Optional environment variable settings of the forme NAME=VALUE.
Newlines are ignored. Spaces may be included in environment values as long as they can't be mistaken for environment settings. So:
environment = FOO=bar baz
Sets the environment variable FOO, but:
environment = FOO=bar xxx=baz
Sets 2 environment values, FOO and xxx.
- The name of an optional patch file to apply to the distribution.
Options to supply to the patch command (if a patch file is used).
This defaults to
- Share the build accross buildouts.
- The name of a script to run to generate a configure script.
The name of a file in the distribution's source directory.
This is used by the recipe to determine if it has found the source directory. It defaults top "configure".
This recipe is not expected to work in a Microsoft Windows environment.