Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and PyPy.
- Fix #264614: Test for node filter didn't do what it was expected to do.
- Import ISite from zope.component after it was moved there from
- Converted from using zope.app.container to zope.container.
- Add compatibility for newer zope.traversing releases that require us
to explicitly set up testing. This also works with older releases.
- Get rid of zope.app.zapi dependency, replacing its uses with
- Clean up dependencies, move testing and rotterdam dependencies
to extra requires.
- Fix mailing list address to email@example.com instead of retired
firstname.lastname@example.org. Change cheeseshop to pypi in the package
- Replace __used_for__ in adapters.py with zope.component.adapts
calls to make more sense.
- Remove obsolete zpkg files, zcml include file for mkzopeinstance-based
installations, versions.txt that makes no sense now.
v1.2 (2004-02-19) -- 'Scruffy'
- Initial release independent of the main Zope tree.
v1.1 (2004-02-16) -- 'Zapp'
- Moved to zope.app.tree
- It is now called 'ZopeTree' again. Hoorray!
- Refactored browser stuff into its own browser subpackage.
- Separated the handling of tree state from the cookie functionality
to provide a base class for views based on other tree state sources.
v1.0.1 (2004-01-16) -- 'Nibbler'
- Added support for displaying lines in a tree (Stephan Richter)
- Changes in Node.getFlatDict() to provide more data. Removed
'depth' from node info, but added 'row-state' and
'last-level-node'. Changed interface and test accordingly.
- Updated templates for StaticTree skin and example. Note that
third party templates from 1.0.x will not work anymore and must be
updated as well!
v1.0 (2003-11-24) -- 'Lur'
- Added last remaining pieces for unit tests
- Updated documentation
- Rounded some rough edges in the skin
- Integrated it into the Zope3 distribution below the zope.products
- Ported to Zope 3
- Renamed it to 'statictree'
- Much more unit tests
- Added filter functionality
- Provided sample implementations as well as an alternate
rotterdam-like skin using the static tree
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.