This package provides a number of testing frameworks.
- Provides a mixin class for cleaning up after tests that make global changes.
An HTML parser that extracts form information.
Python 2 only
This is intended to support functional tests that need to extract information from HTML forms returned by the publisher.
Support for testing logging code
If you want to test that your code generates proper log output, you can create and install a handler that collects output.
- Logging handler for tests that check logging output.
Lets a doctest pretend to be a Python module.
- Regular expression pattern normalizing output checker. Useful for doctests.
Provides a simple HTTP server compatible with the zope.app.testing functional testing API. Lets you interactively play with the system under test. Helpful in debugging functional doctest failures.
Python 2 only
- A simple framework for automating doctest set-up and tear-down. See setupstack.txt.
- A small utility for dealing with timing non-determinism See wait.txt.
- Support for defining doctests as methods of
unittest.TestCaseclasses so that they can be more easily found by test runners, like nose, that ignore test suites.
zope.testing uses buildout. To start, run
python bootstrap.py. It will
create a number of directories and the
bin/buildout script. Next, run
bin/buildout. It will create a test script for you. Now, run
to run the zope.testing test suite.