- glorp 18 Glorp is a high-level game framework built on Glop. It provides installer creation, error reporting, and a full Lua framework. It is designed for rapid smallscale development but should work for la…
- frames 9 A library designed for game 2d UI layout. It is still under heavy development.
- ursa 8 Ursa is a highly controllable build system written in Lua. It is intended for situations where the "default behavior" of other build systems is not only incorrect, but strongly undesirable.
- notabot 4 NotABot is a Python-based infobot designed for EFNet's #c++ channel.
- powermate 4 The official Powermate API, as well as a hacked-up version of their demo program that provides Wave output control.