Genetically Refined Wheels in 2D - semi-interactive visualisation of genetic based evolution of multi-wheeled vehicles
- smooth camera follow (maybe omit this due to performance)
- sometimes the best one doesn't carry over. This is not inheritedly bad. Maybe it's happening because of non-deterministic physics system, which drops some frames, especially on the first creature drop, resulting in it getting lost. Or some forgotten mutation, idk.
- triangulation is sometimes not perfect
- WebGL doesn't show proper graph line material in statistics scene
- unfortunately IComparable cannot be used since it breaks the WebGL build
- minimal polygon triangulation is funnily enough an open problem, doing clockwise sort instead, so that indrawable polygons are fixe