Simple REST API to manage routing rules and access policies for the rinetd super server.
- Local rinetd server instance
- Node.js - v14.x and newer
How to set up
config.jsonto specify the local rinetd.conf file location, on save hook and webserver port.
Things to do
- Access policies, they are unsupported at the moment.
api/v1/add/[dport]/[addr]/[port] - Adds a new entry to the config:
- dport - Remote port accessible from the outside network
- addr - Local address to redirect packets to
- port - Local port we receive packets at
api/v1/del/[index] - Removes a specific row:
- index - Row to delete from the config
api/v1/list - Lists all the config entries
You can also access a simple to use dashboard via browser that makes use of the API.
rinetd-admin offers no security on its own. It is recommended to run it behind firewall only accessible from the intended local network. It also works best with config fully managed by this service.