Find coffee places in Des Moines.
What is this?
This is a living proof-of-concept application for proving out the integration of google maps and React components.
How the project is structured
- The server portion of the application lives in the lib directory
- The server consists of a hapi 8.x server with a thin client to the google places REST api
- Server-side views rendered with React
- The client-side portion lives in the client directory
- This includes a more robust example of how to use my idle-maps npm module.
- It is built with webpack
This project uses the es6
Promise class, therefore, you'll need to have either node 0.12.x or io.js installed to run the application.
- git clone ...
cp config/default.js config/localhost.js
- edit config/localhost to include your google api key (needs to be a server key) and ip address of your server that you've whitelisted for your key