- Switched again from Angular to Backbone
- Added initial UI acceptance tests.
- Included a working UI that can create thoughts and sync with the server.
- After a fair amount of experimenting, I have decided to use Angular for the UI
- Sticking with commonjs-style modules for the UI
- Updated UI modules to use CommonJS module format
- Added Yadda configuration and feature to begin UI integration testing
- Initial integration tests configuration in place
- Using sinon fakeServer to stub endpoint interactions
- Added example UI test to ensure that karma, require, chai, and initial runtime deps are working together.
- Added a new POST route to /thought to create new thoughts. This includes a new scenario and associated tests.
- Updated to utilize proxyquire in unit tests to allow for injecting stubs into the require namespace.
- Added the casual test data generator to avoid depending data values in tests and to provide dummy data for mongodb inserts.
Copyright (c) 2014 zach pratt
Licensed under the MIT license.