One of many url shortening apps out there. Was inspired by an article I read at:
This project is currently live at:
I added quite a few things.
- Now uses rack-fiber_pool, em_mysql2, em-resolv-replace, em-synchrony, and em-http-request for async requests.
- Fully localized with i18n.
- Added sass support.
- Added copy support via clipboard.js.
- XML, JSON, and YAML url details.
- Dalli for speedy memcached support.
- Tux is included for console debugging.
- Support for docker-compose.
To start the server:
bundle exec thin -R config.ru start
This will fire it up on port 3000.
To run the tests:
RACK_ENV=test rake db:migrate bundle exec rake test
To launch a console:
bundle exec rake console
Code in this repository is distributed under the MIT license.