Simple Sinatra shell with all the goodies.
I added quite a few things.
- Uses rack-fiber_pool, em_mysql2, em-resolv-replace, em-synchrony, and em-http-request for async requests.
- ActiveRecord is included via sinatra-activerecord.
- Basic login system included via sinatra-authentication.
- Simple localization with i18n.
- Added bundler and rvm support.
- Added scss support.
- Dalli for speedy memcache support.
- Tux is included for console debugging.
- Convenient hashing functions for sha1, sha2 and md5.
To start the server:
bundle exec thin -R config.ru start
This will fire it up on port 3000.
To run the tests:
bundle exec rake test
To launch a console:
bundle exec rake console
If you want to see an application that used this setup as a base, you should check out em-shorty at http://github.com/zquestz/em-shorty.