surveying calculation, network adjustment, digital terrain models, regression calculation
Volunteers are wellcome! Send us error reports, feature requests through the issue tracker. Clone the repository, change the code and send us back a pull request to include your enchacement in the core system.
The beginning of GeoEasy goes back to the late nineties (1997). Before the 3.0 version it was a propriarety software marketed in Hungary. After twenty year long development (with active and less active periods) in 2017 the license has been changed to open source.
Open source software/packages used
- Tcl/Tk (https://www.tcl.tk/) the programming language for the project
- GNU Gama (https://www.gnu.org/software/gama/) for network adjustment
- Triangle (https://github.com/MrPhil/Triangle) for DTM
- Proj.4 cs2cs (http://proj4.org/) for KML and GPX export
- Nullsoft Scriptable Install System (http://nsis.sourceforge.net/Main_Page) to create the Windows installer
- Freewrap (http://freewrap.sourceforge.net/) to convert Tcl/Tk scripts to Linux/Windows executables