Spearmint Quake 3 and Team Arena game code.
To use this you'll need the Spearmint engine.
- On Windows, install Cygwin and mingw-w64.
- Get the source for Spearmint and build it using
- Get the source for this repo and build it using
- Copy the pak?.pk3 files for baseq3 and missionpack into the directories in
- Copy the spearmint-patch-data for baseq3 and missionpack there too.
If you put both projects in the same directory you can launch the game using;
spearmint/build/release-mingw32-x86/spearmint_x86.exe +set fs_basepath "mint-arena/build/release-mingw32-x86/" +set fs_game "baseq3"
On Linux and OS X you'll need to put
./ before the command and substitute the correct platform and architecture (look in the build directory).