Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Fork the repository on Github.
- Create a named feature branch (
$ git checkout -b my-new-feature).
- Write tests for your change (if applicable).
- Write your change.
- Run the tests, ensuring they all pass (
$ bundle exec rake).
- Commit your change (
$ git commit -am 'Add some feature').
- Push to the branch (
$ git push origin my-new-feature).
- Submit a Pull Request using Github.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.