A ready to use web app template powered by zUIx. Site structure and content management are based on a simple configuration file.
- Responsive layout design, best fit all device sizes
- Mixed mode content authoring: HTML / Markdown / Front Matter / Swig Templates
- Component-based web development with lazy-loading facility
- Integrated build system and resource packing
- Progressive Web App, also works offline
- Framework agnostic
Demo & Docs
Layout & Animations
- Flex Layout Attribute (FLA)
The following libraries are installed by default but feel free to replace them with your favourite ones.
This project requires Node.js/npm to be installed.
Download or clone this repository
git clone https://github.com/zuixjs/zuix-web-book.git cd zuix-web-book.git
Install development dependencies
This template is based on zuix-web-starter build system.
Start local web server
Start auto-build script (watch file tree for changes and auto-rebuild)
npm run watch
Or manual building
npm run build
website source files are located in the
./source folder and are
generated in the
This setting can be changed by modifying the
The default configuration is read from
See zuix-web-starter repository
for all features and documentation of the build system.