Zulip Mobile is the official mobile Zulip client, supporting both iOS and Android.
Get the app
Release versions of the app are available here:
- Zulip for iOS on the iTunes App Store
- Zulip for Android
on the Google Play Store
- Or if you don't use Google Play, you can download an APK from the official build we post on GitHub.
You can also help out by running beta versions of the app, and reporting bugs!
Everyone is welcome to contribute. We gladly accept patches, pull requests, bug reports, or any other improvements. Read below to see how you can get started.
Using the beta
One important way to contribute is to run beta versions of the app, and report bugs! To get the beta:
- Android: install the app, then just
join the testing program
on Google Play.
- Or if you don't use Google Play, you can download an APK; the latest release on GitHub (including "pre-releases") is the current beta.
- iOS: install TestFlight, then open this public invitation link on your device.
Bug reports are welcome either in the #mobile stream or on this GitHub repo.
For more reading, take a look at our developer docs.
Copyright (c) 2016-2018 Kandra Labs, Inc., and contributors, and 2016 Dropbox, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
The software includes some works released by third parties under other free and open source licenses. Those works are redistributed under the license terms under which the works were received.