- Created by ToTheBeat.CEO
- @package zulu-trusted-sender
- @version 0.02
- @files Trusted-Sender-DMARC.php (main function) call.php (calling the main function) and example.php which is a form submission.
- @author Dave Barnes (tothebeatCEO/zulu-trusted-sender) email@example.com
- DMARC Check for general SPOOF protection
- Used as part if the Zulu eDM Trusted Sender Program
- Returns True if implemented with > Quarantine + pct == 100pc
- Date: 18/05/2018 */ This script is in action here Email Checker
As of this date less than 50% of the S&P 500 are DMARC protected. 202 have a record but very few are 100pct + quarantine or reject.
Email Cyber attacks are one thing but getting encouraging DMARC will make domains visible to the Webmail and FBL profviders Vs having an ESP return path. Therefore bad campaign practices by lazy marketers, eBlasters and "marketing automation" systems will be held to account. Reputations (delivery) will slide unless better campaign practices are undertaken
Hopefully reducing the volume of email JUNK!!!
composer require tothebeatCEO/zulu-trusted-sender
Check the DMARC record for p>none and pct. Important for domain protection and anti-SPOOF emails
Readme file and example.php tidied up
Added composer.json & install