Android App for Anime which can sync with MyAnimeList [ FREE AND NO ADS! ]
- Synchronize with MyAnimeList to update what episodes you have watched!
- A Built-in AdBlocker which blocks annoying ads and trackers
- Get a notification when an episode is released
- Find Similar and Related Anime from shows you're watching
- Create shortcuts to Anime on your launcher
- Read information about anime movies and anime shows
- This includes information such as score, rating, broadcast day, adaptions, sequels etc.
- See recommendations based on shows you like
- See a list of all popular, ongoing and airing anime shows, movies and OVAs
- Add notes to episodes you have watched
- Save a list of your favorite anime characters
- Find which characters play in a show and who their voice actors are.
- Don't know what to watch? Use the Random Anime button
- Cleanup your MyAnimeList profile
- Bulk delete shows from your profile
- Quickly see how long it takes before the next episode airs
- See the schedule of your favorite Anime
- Search for shows based on filters
- Find anime wallpapers from your favorite show and batch-download them
- Look up anime songs and listen to them
- Find anime discussions on Reddit
Things you should know
- AnYme requires no app permission. So it can't look at your private files and send them to a server
- You need at least Android 4.4
- You can request new features on Reddit
- AnYme uses HTTPS when connecting to MAL. When creating a MAL account, I recommend you pick a password you do not use anywhere else
- You can login or register on Kanon through https://kanonapp.com/account/register on your phone
- AnYme is a MyAnimeList app! Other sources will not be added
- Please report ads. I can block them fairly easily.
- Bumptech/Glide 4
- App Icon: LouieK22
How is AnYme built?
AnYme is a native Android application written in Kotlin and Java using Android Studio.
Why use AnYme?
AnYme is not a competing app. I do not maintain it for the sake of being better than other apps. That said, there are some reasons to pick AnYme over other apps. Here's just a small list:
- No Ads
- MAL integration. In fact, AnYme was the first app with MAL integration after their site was relaunched. (An Alpha download was available in less than 3 hours after the site came online)
- Alpha updates are released multiple times per week
- It has a subreddit with more than 7.9K subscribers (https://anyme.app/reddit)
- It is based off the most recent SDK build tools for best compatibility with most phones and tablets
- It has no app permissions, so it can't look at your files and send them to a server
- It has a Trello board so you can follow the development progress (https://anyme.app/todo)
🎉And best of all, this is not made using Xamarin/Visual Studio! 🎉