This collection of standards informs how we build the Foundation family. ZURBians and Foundation fans alike should refer to this document when developing any of the frameworks, or the many supporting libraries.
- Libraries: The open source projects that make up the Foundation family.
- Class Naming: Class naming and writing selectors.
- Sass: Writing Sass mixins.
- Sass Variables: Writing settings variables.
- Sass Mixins: Writing Sass mixins.
- Folder Structure: Folder structure for codebases.
- Colophon: Common metadata to use in package files.
- GitHub Files: Files to include in every GitHub repo.
- Issue Tags: GitHub issues tags to use for major projects.