Welcome to Joyride
Joyride is an easy to configure jQuery site tour wizard.
Joyride is MIT-licensed and absolutely free to use.
New in 1.0.5
- Support for older browsers [IanLewis]
- Added support for reversing the orientation of the tip when it goes off [IanLewis]
- Add the ability to align the tip right-justified with the target [IanLewis]
- Fixed window resize bug
Comprehensive documentation is available on the Joyride homepage listed above.
- DEMO - Demo specific files, not necessary to use the plugin
- joyride-1.0.5.css - Default Joyride styles, required
- jquery-1.7.2.min.js - A version of jQuery, required, 1.7+ is not required
- jquery.joyride-1.0.5.js - The heart of Joyride, required
- modernizr.mq.js - A custom build of Modernizr with just mediaqueries
- jquery.cookie.js - required
- .gitignore - Those pesky DS_Store files...this is not part of the plugin
Joyride was made by ZURB, a product design company in Campbell, CA.
If Joyride knocks your socks off the way we hope it does and you want more, why not check out our jobs?
MIT Open Source License
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.