oos 0.1.0 "Terreneuvium"
This is the initial release of Open Object Store (oos). oos is an c++ orm framework. As a unique feature it comes with a single point storage for all kind of objects called object store. Furthermore oos has the following main features:
- Encapsulate all SQL related things (datatype mapping, serializationm etc.)
- STL like interface
- Transaction mechanism
- Internal reference counting mechanism
- Support for MySQL and SQLite
- Default in-memory database
- Helpful utils: unit test classes, json de/serializer, data type convert functions, etc.
Look here to find out what Terreneuvium is.