* If the author of a question related to a badge is not an admin, then the badge is not ussed when its answers reach the required number of votes. * Making sure no repeated prefixes are added to the vote comments. * Fixing bug in down vote reputation looses. * If there is no user in the database the first that logs in with username+password becomes admin (not really necessary for the pilot but usefull for development).
* Configurable on the admin site. * The badge page allow users to give the badge (leaving a comment) to other peers. * Autocompletion of usernames. * The badge pages lists the comments given by users when they were giving the badge to other peers. * TODO: Both for this badges and for the badges that require work submition, it will be useful to include filters to show only my comments/work.
* Three new types of badges were added for the pilot: sapphire, emerald, and ruby. * The description of the types of badges is displayed in the badges list page. * You can assign one of the new types of badges to the custom badges in the admin interface.
* If a badge requires to submit work, then the questions and answers for that badge are displayed in the badge's page. * Currently earned badges link back to the badge's page. * TODO: Have earned badges link back to the submitted work.
…ent skeleton when neccesary.
… at the same time.
…the user's badges. * Also adding badge owners so someone can vote when noone has the badge.
* Before it was always opened for the last answer listed.
* The vote and the corresponding comment is saved. * The message above the comment text box changes depending of the kind of vote (up, cancel up, down, cancel down). * If a vote and the cancelation is performed before a sumbit it works in the same way as canceling with the cancel button. * The links are not enable for answers if the user can not comment. * TODO: in the database there is no relation yet between the comment and the vote. Not sure if this is high priority or not. * TODO: after the badge is awarded it is not removed if the user cancels its vote or if someone votes down. * TODO: for now there is no way to convert a vote to a comment without loosing what you wrote.
* TODO: save the vote after the comment is submited.
… test import files. git-svn-id: http://svn.osqa.net/svnroot/osqa/trunk@722 0cfe37f9-358a-4d5e-be75-b63607b5c754
…hin the log directory. git-svn-id: http://svn.osqa.net/svnroot/osqa/trunk@719 0cfe37f9-358a-4d5e-be75-b63607b5c754