🌱 zweifel 🐜
zweifel is a library for really wide and general purposes. It was built for my own personal use to avoid having to rewrite code. However, most of my codes came to depend on it so I decided to make it public.
- Graph related: create and print graphs as well as other graph related functions.
- Optimization related:
- Single Objective: Differential Evolution, Original Genetic Algorithm
- Multi Objective: GDE3 and SAN (State-of-the-art Subpopulation algorithm based on the General Subpopulation Framework)
- Neural Models: FitzHugh Nagumo, Hindmarsh Rose, Integrate Fire
- Map: Henon
- Generate random numbers with state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Printing, reading and writing CSV, ARFF, to screen, etc.
First, check if you have libboost installed (required for compiling the random generators):
sudo apt-get install libboost-all-dev
To install it simply enter the src/ directory and run:
Apache License Version 2.0