uGoph - gopher client for ZX-Uno(and possible other zx-spectrums)
For running you need:
- ZX-Uno(or compatible) zx-spectrum clone with UART core
- Stored WiFi creds via .iwconfig utility.
For development you need only sjasmplus.
Current version supports:
- Rendering gopher-pages(catalogs)
- Navigation between pages and servers
- Rendering plain-text pages
- Displaying zx-spectrum screens
- Playing PT3 and PT2 music(including TruboSound tracks)
- Downloading binary files to SD card
- Opening specified server(only by root path)
(c) 2019 Alexander Sharikhin
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see https://www.gnu.org/licenses/.