A simple question and answer website based on tornado + mongodb. Try to be a stackoverflow clone.
I wrote it on python 3.4 and didn't test with python 2.
Setup mongodb and run it. I'd like to use docker.
#docker pull mongo:latest #docker run --name mongo -p 27017:27017 -d mongo:latest
Install required python3 modules.
#pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Setup settings and run.
$cp settings.py.sample settings.py change the oauth2 related settings. Then $python3 main.py
- OAuth2 login.
- Ask question and post answer (markdown editor); comment and vote supports
- Versioning of answers and questions
- A standalone mobile template
- need to care about script when adding transfered markdown to page, need to use security html (I heard that there is a subclass of html which is safe)
- To save the mongdb space. Need to check if the edited new version is same as old version or only slight changes, if same, don't insert a new version, if slight changes, ..... I don't have a idea now.