Kernel Panic Simulator Written by Jesús A. Álvarez Distributed under the WTFPL
What is iPanic?
iPanic recreates a kernel panic, disabling application switching and force quit for added realism, but you can quit it easily with Command-Q.
1.1.3 - 15th May 2016
- Support for HiDPI resolutions
- No longer a Universal Binary (Xcode 7 limitation)
1.1.2 - 19th December 2009
- Show new kernel panic image when running on Snow Leopard
1.1.1 - 19th December 2007
- Added big icon for Leopard
1.1 - 2nd May 2007
- Carbon version, smaller and faster
1.0.1 - 13th November 2006
- Compiled as Universal Binary, it's now over 7 MB!
🍋 🍋 🍋
1.0 - 23rd September 2006
- First version, made with REALbasic