Jasy - Web Tooling Framework
We have different tutorials for installing Jasy specific to the operating system you are using:
Warning: Installation of Jasy dependency requests is broken with version 0.14.2 in Python 3. Try install requests on your own and/or verify that the version is between 0.13 and 0.14.1 (
pip install chardet2 requests==0.13 jasy). Sorry for the inconvenience.
Doctor: There is a built-in task called "doctor" which can be used to easily verify an environment. Just call
jasy doctorwhen installed or
bin/jasy doctorin your repository clone.
- Python Experts: If you already have a Python3 installation and want to install Jasy in parallel you could follow our Installation using VirtualEnv guide.
- New Application: How to use skeletons for creating new applications
- Project Structure: Files and folders in your project
- Project Config: Configure your project settings
- Names: How files are named on file system and inside the application
- Build Script: Configure tasks for your application
- Web Server: Usage of the integrated web server
- Fields: Pass data from the build script to the application and permutate original code
- Image Sprites: Setup image sprites for your application
- Image Animations: Tooling for image based animations
- Develop Skeletons: How to create new skeletons
- Sharing Methods: How to share Python features with other projects
- Locales: How to use locale support in your projects via CLDR support
- Translations: How to translate your projects using get text methods
- Assets: Managing assets, custom profiles/url handling, client side APIs
- API Documentation: Understanding the documentation system and how to document your code properly