Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- Ability to disable tuner auto discover via options.
- Code improvement by psaab: Don't check the tuner on every CreateVO
- Fix for OpenPHT (channels selection issue)
- DumbTools for Plex v1.1
- Channel availibility check/warning.
- Copy channel logo/icons path fix
- Copy channel logo/icons feature
- Code Tweak
- VideoCodec Rule/Override
- AudioCodec Rule/Override
- XMLTV-File Last Channel data missing. Fixed by daeks
- audio codec compatibility for UK tuners.
- audio codec compatibility with UK tuners. [failed, fixed with 0.9.17]
- overwrite transcode setting for HDTC-2US.
- PMS 1.4.x video codec fix.
- Potential fix for HDHomeRun Prime + Roku 7.5.
- Fix HDHomeRun guide not following "XMLTV Next Program Count" settings.
- Changed Max Duration to 4hr, some Android device doesn't seem like like 10hr.
- Refix for iOS 4.4 after code tweaks.
- Changed Audio Channels from 2 to 5.1
- Changed Max Duration from 4 hours to 10 hours
- Last known tuners backup (in case internet connection goes down, automatically discovered tuners)
- Minor aesthetic improvements
- Some code tweaks
- Potential fix for 0.9.x issues with long play back and global HDHRV2 error message.
- Fix guide not appear if one of the channels is missing json 'Guide' key. (hdhomerun)
- Fix channel icons not detected properly in RestAPI mode.
- Increase LAN timeout to 1 second.
- Minor optimization to HDHomeRun guide functions.
- More bug fixes more older firmwares and non HDTC-2US firmware.
- Fix to display [tuner_ip] only in Search Results.
- Alternative iOS Plex 4.4 fix.
- Multituner search for HDHomeRun/RestAPI/XMLTV-File
- FYI XMLTV-file search does not search file name
- Icon fixes
- Multituner support
- Automatic Tuners discovery (supports hdhomerun guides/icons, no support for restapi/XMLTV)
- Manual Tuners (all manual tuners shared restapi/XMLTV)
- Corrected Video Codec detection (MPEG2->mpeg2video)
- Automatic program/channel icon matching
- Removed tuner overide (auto/tuner0/tuner1/tuner2)
- Temporary fix for Plex for iOS 4.4: Retitled and disabled channel guide feature.
- Audio / Video Codec detection for better playback
- HDHomeRun guide fix for missing program/channel logos.
- PMS 0.9.17.2 fix. Removed “mpeg2video” definition.
- XMLTV file mode reintroduced (interparse method, faster than V1)
- HDHomeRun guide.
- Minor code changes.
- PMS 0.19.16 fix
- Channel Program image (with Channel Guide App 0.0.4 and -I command for zap2xml)
- Channel Icon by name/number re-introduced
- Search currently playing with Channel Guide App
- Roku fix
- OTA channel numbering fix
- Rewriten completely by hychiang@plex
- XMLTV support with Channel Guide App by hychiang@plex (requires JAVA, but runs so much faster than original V1 XMLTV)
- Multiple folders/favorites
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.