A jenkins build monitor plugin
How to Build and Install Z-Mon
- Pull the latest z-mon source from GitHub to your local machine
- To build the plugin to be used with Jenkins, you will need to first install Apache Maven. You can download it from: http://maven.apache.org/download.cgi
- Navigate to the z-mon source directory on your machine. For example: cd ~/Projects/z-mon/
- Edit the pom.xml file in the z-mon root directory. You will need to change the version element's value, located underneath the comment "The version of Hudson this plugin will run on". The version number should match your version of Jenkins. You can determine your version of Jenkins, by looking at the bottom right of a Jenkins page.
- Run Maven on this directory. For example: ~/Downloads/apache-maven-3.2.1/bin/mvn clean install
- An .hpi file should be created in the target directory. For example: ls -al target/
- You can then upload the plugin via the "Advanced" tab on the Jenkins Manage Plugins page.