Open Access Control Web Interface
Web software for managing a database of members in a collaborative grassroots workshop, and also controlling Arclight of 23b Hackerspace's Arduino access control system via Ethernet ( see: https://github.com/zyphlar/Open_Access_Control_Ethernet )
Copyright Will Bradley, 2012-2014 Distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/
Contributions welcome! Simply send a pull request via Github.
- Install Imagemagick (for Paperclip / image uploads)
- Install arp-scan (for LAN Mac address scanning)
- Load into a Rails 3 environment
- Copy config/config.yml.example to config/config.yml and edit appropriately
- Copy config/database.yml.example to config/database.yml and edit appropriately
- Copy env.example to .env and edit appropriately for your Amazon S3 account OR adjust the resource.rb and contract.rb model settings to use different storage for picture attachments (via Paperclip)
- Copy config/initializers/secret_token.rb.example to config/config/initializers/secret_token.rb and edit appropriately
- See/edit db/seeds.rb for the initial admin account info.
- Run bundle install, rake db:migrate, rake db:seed, etc.