The part that can work
- Sound card (AppleALC)
- intel cable Gigabit LAN (mini RJ45)
- intel integrated graphics
- nvidia graphics card (screened off, power saving, although the dual graphics card is no problem, but mojave no nvidia graphics driver)
- Battery level display (DSDT patch, you can use RehabMan/thinkpad x230i patch directly)
- Machine sleep
- usb port configuration
- Touchpad and touch screen (multi-finger touch is not yet completed)
- Keyboard function keys, volume and screen brightness (DSDT EC _Q14, _Q15 patch)
- card reader
- This EFI supports installation when using it, without the need for a separate config.plist.
Waiting for the perfect part
Touchpad multi-touch driver Touch screen multi-touch driver The first time the machine opens, there is a problem that cannot be started.
- HDMI video output (HDMI is directly connected to the discrete graphics channel, you need to wait for nvidia mojave driver)
ACPI file description
- DSDT.aml has patched the battery and modified the brightness adjustment problem. (Look at my submission record for details of the changes, don't use them directly, because my second hard drive and added memory will be different from yours).
- SSDT_NVMe-Pcc.aml This is used to shield the PM981 on the main hard drive location. If your PM981 is not the primary hard drive location, please do not use it.
- SSDT_DDGPU.aml Blocks discrete graphics and saves power.
- SSDT-GPRW.aml SSDT-PTSWAK.aml Hibernation issue fix.
- SSDT-USBX.aml USB power injection.
- SSDT-PNLF.aml Screen brightness adjustment fix hot patch. (need to cooperate with AppleBacklightFixup.kext)
- SSDT-XOSI.aml Common operating system discriminating hot patches.
- SSDT-RMCF.aml Several other aml dependent configurations use aml.
- WhateverGreen.kext The version of WhateverGreen.kext @headkaze fork. The black screen repair feature is turned off. (clover boot flag)
- AppleALC.kext based on @danliansky's ALC285 layout id 11 then extracts pinData from linux and add injects layout id 7 config. (In rare cases, you may have to restart twice to get AppleALC to work)
- You may need to install the daemon process under ALCPlugFix/alc_fix (my modified version for X1E series) to solve the problem of popping the headphone jack.