Sublime Text 2/3 - CMake Package
- Simple auto-indentation support.
- Syntax highlighting for CMakeLists.txt files and
*.cmakefiles, based on CMake 3.0.
- Syntax highlighting for CMakeCache.txt files.
- Syntax highlighting for
- Basic snippets.
- Basic keybindings.
If an argument to a command is optional, it is selectable when you tab through the snippet, and you can then press backspace to remove the optional argument.
Available Key Bindings
- Select a word, and press $ to wrap the selection as a variable substitution. The newly inserted text will stay selected, so that you can press the double-quotes character " to enclose the selection in double-qoutes too. Press tab to get out of the selection if you don't want double-quotes.
- Select a word, and press ctrlshift, to wrap the selection as a generator expression with an argument.
- Select a word, and press ctrlshift. to wrap the selection as a generator expression without an argument.