On The Web
- Send in your changes via a GitHub pull request.
- Rebase early, rebase often.
- Please include tests -- I will not commit changes that don't have accompanying tests.
- Please use 2 spaces instead of tabs and wrap your lines at 80 columns.
- Try to stick to the style conventions in the existing code. (It's not great, but it's what we have.)
- Join the VexFlow Google Group at: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/vexflow
Prerequisites (for Developers)
For performing full builds, you need the following:
- Google Closure Compiler (included in support/)
$ scons -c
$ scons -Q
The site: http://www.vexflow.com The blog: http://0xfe.blogspot.com The discussions: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/vexflow