= FlowGame TODO =
1-> Tuning utility
- In-game tuning utility, expose and edit game parameters, save to (new) setting file, load into game
- Json or yaml style config file
- Tree structure for config file
- Built in color editor, direction editor, graphics chooser
2-> Keyboard input
3-> Mouse input
3.5 -> Sound effects
3.6 -> Music
Allow resizable game canvas? Or make it non-resizable.
- Order entities by supplied depth ordering when added, and when requested. Optionally every update
4-> Tile map
Load from tiled format?
Put tile, put rectangle of tiles
Either put specific tile, or one from a group with relative probabilities
Get tile type at point
Get tiles overlapping rectangle
Multiple layers, different scrollspeeds, entities in different layers
Isometric map rendering support?
- Straight loops, or markov chains
- Animation queuing
- Stop at next loop point and change to x animation -feature
- Get currently running animation name / type
- Organize entitites in groups, check collisions between groups / between an entity and a group
- Check collisions between an entity and tiles in a tile map
7-> (low pri) Sprite sheets
- Load many pictures from single large image, use naming convention specified in some datafile?
8-> Walk / jump code
- Keep track of whether an entity is on a walkable tile or in air