This package allows users to easily manage users and groups through a new view without having plone's manage portal permission. This is useful when the person who manages users and groups should have full manager access to the site.
If the user has the permission "Manage users", a new action is displayed in the user menu, giving him the ability to list and modify users and groups.
- Manage users
- List users
- Assign users to groups
- Add users
- Delete users
- Reset password of a user and send a notification
- Manage groups
- List groups
- Add groups
- Delete groups
If you are using
zc.buildout and the
recipe to manage your project, you can do this:
ftw.usermanagementto the list of eggs to install, e.g.:
[instance] ... eggs = ... ftw.usermanagement
- Re-run buildout, e.g. with:
- Install the generic setup profile.
- Grant chosen users the
zope2.ManageUsers("Manage users") permission.
- Github: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.usermanagement
- Issues: https://github.com/4teamwork/ftw.usermanagement/issues
- Pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/ftw.usermanagement
- Continuous integration: https://jenkins.4teamwork.ch/search?q=ftw.usermanagement
This package is copyright by 4teamwork.
ftw.usermanagement is licensed under GNU General Public License, version 2.