A quest helper for World of Warcraft: Classic
Follow the Installation Guide in the Wiki if you just want to get the latest version of Questie up and running.
FAQ for Classic (1.13)
You can find the FAQ for Classic here!
Some features are missing, but its all being ported in slowly. Keep an eye on discord! (linked below)
What is working
- map/minimap system (Currently using a port of HereBeDragons but that may change)
- available quests (some bugs related to profession/class quests are being worked on)
- objective notes
- quest start/turn-in points
- mob/item tooltips (for multiple languages!)
- arrow (requires TomTom)
What is missing
- some quests may incorrectly show as available when they aren't, or not show when they are. Please report this if you see it
- tracker (from v4.0.17 onwards a the first WIP portation of the tracker is included)
- polygon/cluster objective display (instead of many points) and other display modes
Trust us it's (Good)!
- Come chat with us on our Discord server.
- You can use the issue tracker to report bugs and post feature requests (requires a Github account).
- When creating an issue please follow the templated structure to speed up a possible fix.
- If you get an error message from the WoW client, please include the complete text or a screenshot of it in your report.
- If you wish to submit a bug fix or feature addition you made, you can create a Pull Request on Github. Please read the rules first.
Here are some example images of what Questie can do:
Available quest givers and turn-in points
Objectives and tooltips shown on the map/minimap
Tooltips on quest mobs
If you'd like to support the development of Questie by donating, you can do so here: