Microsoft Azure Container Service Engine - Kubernetes
- Create a Kubernetes Cluster
- Kubernetes Next Steps - You have successfully deployed a Kubernetes cluster, now what?
- Troubleshooting - Running into issues? Start here to troubleshoot Kubernetes.
- Features - Guide to alpha, beta, and stable functionality in acs-engine.
- For Kubernetes Developers - Info for devs working on Kubernetes upstream and wanting to test using acs-engine.
Node "NotReady" due to lost TCP connection
Nodes might appear in the "NotReady" state for approx. 15 minutes if master stops receiving updates from agents. This is a known upstream kubernetes issue #41916. This fixing PR is currently under review.
ACS-Engine partially mitigates this issue on Linux by detecting dead TCP connections more quickly via net.ipv4.tcp_retries2=8.
Additional Kubernetes Resources
Here are recommended links to learn more about Kubernetes: