Text file Tools for the Elgato Stream Deck
A set of tools for manipulating text files through the Elgato Stream Deck. Useful for live stream updates
Author's website and contact information: https://barraider.com
New in v1.5.1
- Random Line action now supports
Sending Enterkey at the end of the line. Useful if using for things like Chat, and you want the random line to be sent automatically.
- Text File Updater - Overwrites the contents of a text file with a predefined string. Use to change overlay text during Stream
- Last Word Display - Shows the last word of a text file on your Stream Deck
- Random Line Writer - Sends a random line from a text file to your keyboard, useful for giveaways or just sending a random 'hello' message in chat.
I found a bug, who do I contact?
For support please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
I have a feature request, who do I contact?
Please contact the developer. Contact information is available at https://barraider.com
- Uses StreamDeck-Tools by BarRaider:
- Uses Easy-PI by BarRaider - Provides seamless integration with the Stream Deck PI (Property Inspector)