Sentinel ATT&CK aims to simplify the rapid deployment of a threat hunting capability that leverages Sysmon and MITRE ATT&CK on Azure Sentinel.
DISCLAIMER: This tool requires tuning and investigative trialling to be truly effective in a production environment.
Sentinel ATT&CK provides the following tools:
- An ARM template to automatically deploy Sentinel ATT&CK to your Azure environment
- A Sysmon configuration file compatible with Azure Sentinel and mapped to specific ATT&CK techniques
- A Sysmon log parser mapped against the OSSEM data model
- 117 ready-to-use Kusto detection rules covering 156 ATT&CK techniques
- A Sysmon threat hunting workbook inspired by the Threat Hunting App for Splunk to help simplify threat hunts
- A Terraform script to provision a lab to test Sentinel ATT&CK
- Comprehensive guidance to help you use the materials in this repository
Head over to the WIKI to learn how to deploy and run Sentinel ATT&CK.
As this repository is constantly being updated and worked on, if you spot any problems we warmly welcome pull requests or submissions on the issue tracker.
Authors and contributors
Sentinel ATT&CK is built with
Special thanks go to the following contributors:
- Olaf Hartong
- Ashwin Patil
- Mor Shabi
- Adrian Corona