DCSFlightpanels primary use is for using Saitek/Logitech panels in DCS World. Together with DCS-BIOS you can manage every control for the aircraft and use the Radio Panel to operate cockpit radio equipment and also show data from the aircraft in the Multipanel & Backlit Panel. Using DCSFlightpanels as a key emulator it can be used in almost any game like Elite Dangerous, War Thunder, Flaming Cliff Series, IL-2. You can use multiple panels of each type and configure them separately.
DCSFlightpanels supports Simple Radio Standalone (PZ69 Radio Panel).
Saitek / Logitech Panels Supported:
- PZ55 Switch Panel (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator**)
- PZ70 Multi Panel (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator**)
- TPM (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator)
- PZ69 Radio Panel (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator** & KeyEmulator_SRS***)
- BIP Back Lit Information Panel (DCS-BIOS & KeyEmulator****)
- ** LCD information can not be shown in key emulator (KeyEmulator) mode (no data from game available)
- *** Simple Radio Standalone can be controlled with Radio Panel when using mode KeyEmulator_SRS.
- **** BIP can be linked to PZ69 (keyemulator), PZ55, PZ70, TPM so that switching changes LEDs.
- For Mods use FC3 Profile
Contributors : Tossler, ZoeESummers, Capt. Zeen
(28.12.2018 My poor Git skills led to a reset in the repo with all old commits and contributors to be erased)