The 10th International Conference on Ecological Informatics is taking place on 24-28 September 2018 in Jena.
I am giving the following three presentations:
- Wikimedia projects as citizen science platforms
- Monday 24 September 2018, Lecture Hall 5, ca. 16:00.
- Session S3.2 Citizen science meets informatics: Data science challenges in ecological research with public participation, 14:00 - 16:15.
- Community-curated Linked Open Data about the Sustainable Development Goals, their targets and indicators
- Tuesday 25 September, Lecture Hall 5, ca. 11:15.
- Session S3.6 Efficient data and workflow management for reaching Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) targets associated to biodiversity and ecosystems, 10:30-12:30
- Visualizing the research ecosystem of ecosystem research via Wikidata
- Thursday 27 September, Lecture Hall 4, ca. 13:15.
- Session S1.6 Semantics for biodiversity and ecosystem research, 10:30-14:15.
My notes on the event sit at https://github.com/Daniel-Mietchen/events/issues/338 . I will also keep an eye on the #ICEI2018 hashtag.