Contributing to Privacy Badger
Here is a quick orientation to guide your adventure:
- Did we break a site? We want to fix it, so we wrote a guide to fixing broken sites.
- Want to help translate Privacy Badger? Working on a pull request that involves updating translations? Please see our guide to translating Privacy Badger.
- To review issues we would like help with, visit our "good first issue" and "help wanted" labels.
- When making changes to Privacy Badger's code, please consult our developer and automated testing guides.
- Security vulnerabilities can be reported privately to email@example.com. Please see our Security Vulnerability Disclosure Program for the GPG key and more information.
If you find something confusing or frustrating, please let us know! We believe in making Privacy Badger better by making it easier for you to contribute.