Contributing to Privacy Badger
Welcome dear contributor! There are many ways to help Privacy Badger:
- Did we break a site? We want to fix it, so we wrote a guide to fixing broken sites.
- Want to help translate Privacy Badger? Please see our guide to translating Privacy Badger.
- To review issues we would like help with, visit our "good first issue" and "help wanted" labels.
- When making changes to Privacy Badger's code, please consult our developer and automated testing guides.
- Security vulnerabilities can be reported privately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our Security Vulnerability Disclosure Program for the GPG key and more information.
When interacting with us, please remember to follow EFF's Public Projects Code of Conduct.
If you find something confusing or frustrating, please let us know! We believe in making Privacy Badger better by making it easier for you to contribute.