This extension for Contao Open Source CMS allows you to create a article navigation that can be used to build onepage navigations. It can be used just like a normal navigation but scrolls smoothly between the links within a page automatically rather than redirecting to another page.
- Each article has a new area where the onepage navigation settings can be edited
- Each article can be activated to be a navigation item
- a new frontend module needs to be created (type: 'Article navigation (Onepage)')
- place the module on the page (layout or as content element)
- activate jQuery in your layout
- [article-id] = article id this link should scroll to
- [myCustomLinkTitle] = text to be displayed as the link
This extension is inspired and based on onepage-navigation by Sascha Brandhoff. It's been adapted and rewritten for Contao 4.x as a symfony bundle.