All open-source projects live through their community, so does class.js. You are very welcome to contribute bug fixes and feature proposals. Please note the following guidelines:
- class.js is hosted on github: http://github.com/FinalAngel/classjs
- Use github's issues tracker to submit bug fixes or feature proposals
- Whenever possible include a jsfiddle to an issue.
- It is good practice to fork a project and make your changes through your own fork.
- Always send a pull request with a reference to the github ticket.
- Include enough information within your commit messages and pull request to make life easier for us.
Don't feel offended if a pull or feature request has been rejected. We always provide reasonable comments or information's about how your code could be improved.
Start by fixing or extending the documentation ;)