Clone this wiki locally
Welcome to the trAInsported Wiki!
This wiki will show useful tips and tricks on writing your own AI for the game.
- About - general overview
- How to install and run
- How to use the tutorials
- Playing the game - What to do after completing the tutorials
- Removing the game from your PC
- Game save directory
Writing your own AI
- All available functions The AIs run in a 'sandbox' that allows only a selection of 'safe' commands to be executed.
- Documentation of the AI programming interface
- Code snippets that might come in handy when programming your AI
- Example AIs
Creating your own maps
As of Version 2 of the game, you can create your own maps.
Such a map consists of the actual map-data, embedded in a program
(written in LUA, just like the AIs) that manages it
(i.e. doing setup, generating passengers etc., and finally reporting the results).
The best way to learn how to create maps is to take a look at the maps created by other users.
- Documentation and how to make maps.
Once you've finished a map, make sure to share it with other users!