Multipurpose tool for Switch.
JKSV on Switch started as a small project/port to test some things and get familiar with libnx. A list of what it currently can do:
- Dump and restore save data.
- This includes the ability to dump and restore to/from any location on SD by pressing minus and using the Advanced Mode.
- Dump system save data
- Pressing all four shoulder buttons at once will rescan and include the previously unlisted system saves.
- Dumping this data is allowed, but writing back is not.
- Open and explore bis storage partitions via the Extras menu
- BIS Storage is opened inside a basic filebrowser. The partition's listing is on the left. Your SD is on the right.
- Only copying to SD and file properties work on BIS partitions. Writing to and deleting are disabled for now.
- Misc Extras: